When it comes to luxury watches from Roger Dubuis, there are four things you can be sure to get out of them. They are quality, the latest in fashion, exclusiveness and creativity. The idea behind exclusiveness is not based on any commercial intent but is more on a philosophical base. This is probably why there are no more than 28 examples found in any of the golden Roger Dubuis watches. This way they prove that they are committed.
The design of the Roger Dubuis Men’s Excalibur watch in black is just exquisite with the fluted bezel and the stylish crown guard. Set in a round classical shape, the watch features a stainless steel case of 45 mm. The silver toned hand markers run all over a black dramatically set dial along with red seconds hand and roman numerals for hour markers. The watch is resistant to water up to 165 ft. It has a deployment buckle with triple signature lugs on a rubber wristband to give a good fit. The mechanical movement is automatic with a balance wheel on a bridge to give stability. The case is enclosed in scratch resistant sapphire crystal with a transparent case back and luminous hands.
- Quality Automatic movement; Functions without a battery; Powers automatically with the movement of your arm
- Scratch-resistant-sapphire crystal
- Case diameter: 45 mm
- Stainless-steel case; Black dial
- Water-resistant to 165 feet (50 M)
- UPDATE: Save over $38,000 on Amazon if you buy the Roger Dubuis Excalibur through this link!